My “Unique” Design Process
Every remodeling project begins with an analysis of the client’s home.
- Phase One: Project Analysis
- Client Profile — Identify the interests and lifestyles.
- Site Analysis — Identify features and issues that will need to be addressed within the design process.
- Design Analysis — Identify design components involving the home and the client.
- Phase Two: Site Inventory and Measurement
- Locate existing site features such as doors, walls, windows and mechanicals.
- Assemble information and create a working “as built” plan.
- Phase Three: Conceptual Design
- Identifying design style, spaces, circulation routes and site amenities.
- Assemble information and create a conceptual plan.
- Phase Four: Meetings and Revisions
- Present drawings and proposal.
- Receive client feedback and desired revisions.
- Phase Five: Final Design and Contract
- Present revised drawings and contract.
- Receive down payment and provide client with one working blueprint.